Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Theme of our Summer

Another picnic and trip to the park, I think that will be our theme for the Summer, it's what Hannah wants to do every day that the weather is the slightest bit nice! Yesterday we had PB&J and applesauce at the park, on a blanket on the ground, because according to Hannah it's not really a picnic if you eat at a table! The bugs were horrible though, and swarmed our blanket, making Hannah scream and jump up every 10 seconds.


Then off to the swings, because both girls could swing for hours!
I was bored, so we got some interesting angles!!





We had the whole park to ourselves, which was wonderful. I'm usually anti-climbing up the slide, but since there was noone else around I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple pictures of Hannah before I yelled, "Now turn around and use the slide right, or we're going home!"


And she did!

And I must be a slow learner, because I again thought that a blanket in the shade would be a good place for Claire to sit and play, but that girl loves diggin' in the wood chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment