Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another trip to the Children's Museum

Before the big blizzard of 2011 hit us, Hannah begged me to take them to the Children's museum. Thinking about being cooped up in the house for a couple days I decided maybe that was an okay idea. We made an impromptu stop off on the way home from preschool Tuesday. Of course I didn't have my camera, but I did take some pictures with my cell phone!
Clairie is a serious grocery shopper, and she always loads up on the healthy stuff. 
First thing on her list every time is corn on the cob, she always puts every ear in the produce aisle in her cart!

Hannah is becoming an expert pizza maker-

She did some baking in the grocery store too-
Next the girls did some aviation.  Claire was the co-pilot!




and dress up time where they put on a little play for me-


the best part about going to the Children's museum when a blizzard is just beginning outside is you get the entire place to yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment