Friday, May 6, 2011

Swinging

I'm pretty sure my girls could spend all day being pushed in the swings. I've been working a lot with Hannah on pumping her own swing, and she's getting really good at it, but she still prefers a good old fashioned underdog!

I take a lot of pictures of the girls on the swings, but 90% of them turn out a little blurry, so I get super excited when the focus is good!

Clairie likes to get mini-underdogs so she can be just like Hannah-

See that space in Hannah's front teeth?  One of her top teeth is so loose it's starting to turn sideways in her mouth!  I can't wait for it to fall out so the tooth fairy can visit her for the very first time!!


                   
We always have a blast at the park, even when it's nap time and Claire is seconds away from a melt-down!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Hannah and Claire on the swing set. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete