Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chubby Bear

My chubby bear who is no longer chubby at all didn't want her picture taken today. We were on a little walk and I happened to have my camera, so when I saw how pretty she looked with the turning soybean field behind her I had to stop and get her picture, even if she wouldn't smile for me!



after a few minutes of me saying silly things and talking like the characters on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I managed to get a little grin out of her-





25 months and full of attitude!  This little chick is almost fully potty trained, can count to 10, knows her colors, and several shapes.  She hardly talks, yet is smart as a whip, she amazes us every day!

4 comments:

  1. Does Claire poop in the potty? And if so, how did you get her to do it? That is our hang-up with Ellie. I even promised 5 M&M's, no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't really do anything special, once she got it figured out she just started doing both. If we leave her naked she goes every time in the potty. She just sometimes forgets to pull her pants down if she's dressed......

    ReplyDelete
  3. And damn my kids are adorable...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete