The girls spent a lot of time during our last trip to the pumpkin patch searching for a pumpkin that was just right! Hannah was especially choosy but was able to find one she deemed perfect.
Claire wasn't super picky, but was really excited to have a pumpkin of her own!
Friday night we all carved our pumpkins in preparation for Halloween night.
Hannah wanted to do hers all on her own this year-
Claire was a little unsure what it was all about, but was willing to give it a try-
She was trying to carve her Mickey free-hand here-
The finished pumpkins. Matt carved a spider in web, I made the cat, Claire's is the Mickey (with a little help from me) and Hannah made the rose-
Hannah insisted on carving her own pumpkin all by herself, start to finish! She did a great job and was so proud!
You guys are seriously kicking our pumpkins butt! Awesome pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like too much fun. I'm surprised Claire doesn't have a phobia of pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteI miss the apple orchard and "REAL" pumpkin patches so much!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome pumpkin carvers! I can't believe Hannah! I still picture her with her curly hair and Robeez. Wow!
Happy Halloween!