Between swim lessons every morning and hitting the pool most afternoons, I'm pretty sure my girls are going to have grown gills by the end of the Summer!
Hannah is rocking out her swim lessons this year! I can't believe how much she's improved from last year. Thursday they got to jump off the diving board, and she jumped right in and swam to the side on her own with no assistance from her teacher!
We went to this pool at Comfort Sweets with some friends Thursday evening. There is a big water slide that Claire was able to go down, and she loved it! Wore us all out climbing the stairs over and over again to take her down and each time she'd come down with a huge grin on her face begging to go again!
(the slide is turned off in this picture)
I love my water babies!!
Ellie has the same swimsuit as Claire!
ReplyDelete