One of my friends who happens to have a little Claire of her own passed down this Halloween shirt to Claire!
She wore it to the Halloween party we had with the Benests! All the kids made their own pumpkin shaped pizza-
They made a witches brew-
and drank it through fun straws-
There weren't too many pictures of the party, because the kids were running around and playing and having fun the whole time! They had a great Halloween!
How cute! Hey, Em? I know how you got the background, I got it too. But how did you get your title like that? I'm wanting it to be like that, but it just won't listen to me.
ReplyDeleteYou have to save the header you want to your computer and edit it in a photo software. I used photoshop, but I think you can use any software that edits pictures on your computer to add an image and add the tezt for your title. Then you resave it and upload it in the "header" section on your template...
ReplyDeleteDoes that make sense? I can help you when we're home for Christmas!