Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ringing in 2013

Since I've unsuccessfully attempted 3 times to upload pictures of Christmas, I decided to wait and skip to New Year's Eve instead!
All taken with my cell phone since I went straight from work!
 
Claire drinking juice in a fancy cup!  Made her night to get a fancy cup like the grown ups! I think she drank half a gallon of juice too, kept wanting a refill because it was so fun to use!
 
Instagramed picture of the fancy champagne/ginger ale/frozen strawberries drinks Jessi made - so good!
 
Hannah blinged out in some 2013 gear-
 
Claire ready to ring in the new year-
 
One of these days we'll learn to take a group picture at the beginning of the evening instead of right before we leave when all kids are tired and no longer cooperating, but this year wasn't it!
 
 
And one last picture as the kids counted down and watched the ball drop on tv in New York!  Worked out good to tell them it was midnight then too, because we got them home and to bed an hour earlier than we would have otherwise since I had to be up at 5am for work on New Years day!

No comments:

Post a Comment