Sunday, May 19, 2013

Amanda's Rehersal

At the rehearsal the night before the wedding!  I get bored quickly sitting and listening to how people walk and line up, so I entertained myself with some picture taking! 
Andy and the girls-

Hannah and me playing around-

Adrienne and her twin, Katie-

The guest book attendants, getting a feel for their seats and station-

All the girls, Lane didn't want to be a part-

Hannah looking way too mature-

And little Claire in her matching dress, I love to dress them to match, but sadly didn't get a picture of the two of them together-


After the dinner we all hung out in Katie's hotel room - here's a fun picture Katie took, standing on her bed-
It's so much fun getting to spend time with my family, it stinks that everyone is stretched so far apart that it doesn't happen very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment