Bloomsburry Farm in small little Atkins Iowa is the best pumpkin farm I've ever been to. We take the kids every year and they always have such a blast!


There is a giant jumping pillow which Hannah loves!

Claire had to watch her jump, but had fun running around in the grass.

The girls loved this cow bench!


Hannah rode a tire horse.


Both girls loved these barrel horses too!

Next we played in the corn crib-

Claire loved digging through the corn. She did try to eat a few pieces, but luckily it didn't taste as good as the corn we serve at home!


Hannah wanted buried in the corn!




She tried making corn angles!

Next were the peddle cars. Claire was having no part of just watching Hannah go around, so eventually I had to get on one and take Claire around to make her happy!


Hannah loved this the most, she went around a hundred times and we had to force her to leave and go onto the next thing.

Clairie trying to find her way out of the tire maze.

Hannah loved this spooky fun house, she went through it several times until she wore Matt and me out!

Claire was not happy that she couldn't go in the fun house with Hannah.

She loved the cows though, and said "Mooo" to this guy!


She was scared of this enormous pig though and ran away when she noticed him behind her!

Hannah loved feeding the donkey and goats!

And finally we made it to the pumpkin patch where each of the girls picked out a pumpkin!

Claire fell on a pumpkin, and I just love her sad face so much I can't help but take pictures of her crying.

She found the perfect pumpkin just her size in this cart.






I think Claire thought all the pumpkins on the ground were for sitting on, she tried them all to see which made the most comfortable seat!


Hannah picked a big pumpkin and can't wait to carve it this week!




Finally ready to go home, Claire was tired and took a little ride on Daddy's shoulders!

Claire, "out!"
What fun! That sounds like a great place for both of the girls. I love Claire's crying picture!
ReplyDeleteOMG one of my fav blog posts! Claire crying is adorable and it looked like they had tons of fun. I love that Claire had to try out the seating on all of the pumpkins lol. I can't wait to see them again!
ReplyDelete