Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sprinkled!

Although it's officially Fall, the weather has been pretty beautiful, so we've been spending as much time as possible outdoors, trying to soak up all the sunshine we can before Winter comes. One day last week it was warm and sunny and Hannah was insisting it was warm enough to play in the sprinkler. I finally gave in, even though it wasn't quite warm enough, and the girls had a blast playing in the water until they were shivering and had to go inside to warm up!


Claire ended up completely soaked, walking through the sprinkler fully clothed, I think it took two full days for her shoes to dry out, but she had fun!
Hannah moved the sprinkler over by the swing set so she could swing into the water, so much fun!
That'll probably be our last outdoor water fun until next year. I'm so glad the girls were able to play in the sprinkler one last time before it got too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment