Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter morning (a week early)

Since I worked Easter Sunday we celebrated a week early. Hannah didn't know the difference until several people she tried to excitedly tell about Easter corrected her and I had to explain that we were celebrating early (Grrrr!).

Hannah was up at the crack of dawn and had already gone through both baskets and put everything back before the rest of us got up. 

They had so much fun, although Claire was in a mood and she refused to look at the camera for a single picture the entire morning.

Of course they were completely spoiled, as always-

Again with the dirty fireplace in the background, I've really got to start washing that glass before every holiday!

Hannah was pretty thrilled with the carrot/reece's pieces treat-
 

Claire got Mickey Mouse movie, so she was beyond excited too-

There were filled eggs hidden around the house too, Hannah ran around and got them pretty quick, I think she'd already done some scouting during her two hours of being up before the rest of us.

Claire loved carrying her basket and putting stuff in it

a smile, if only she'd looked at me-

Hannah with her haul of eggs-

Here is Claire's haul, she hadn't picking up with eggs with Hannah, she'd been filling her basket with all the goodies from Hannah's basket.  She's no dummy!

Claire had gotten some Minnie Mouse underpants in her basket and she couldn't wait to try them on!

Right over her diaper and jammies - so silly!

Hannah got busy playing with her My Little Pony set - I think it was a hit!

We had a really fun day together with brunch and a softball game.  I wish every day could be a family day!

1 comment: