It's been 6 years since this little bundle came along and made me a mommy!
I can't believe how fast it's gone. I've loved every minute of watching her grow and learn and change and I can't wait for all the years to come. I'm so proud of the girl she's becoming!
We celebrated her 6th birthday this week-
She loves opening gifts, and she's a great little poser, showing off each present after she unwraps it!
The easy bake oven was her favorite gift! She's been wanting one for a long time!!
We started out the celebration with monkey bread for breakfast (Hannah's favorite), followed by a trip to the movies, school supply shopping and dinner at Olive Garden (another of Hannah's favorites)! Hearing her chear that it was "the best day ever" at bedtime made my day, and sure made staying up super late decorating and getting everything ready for her day totally worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment