Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth of July Parade

The parade is by far my favorite part of the Fourth of July Festivities, and I was so sad I was scheduled to work on the 4th this year and would be missing it. When Matt came into the bathroom at 5:30am to tell me work was calling to see if I wanted to stay home on call due to over staffing I nearly screamed I was so happy! I was able to stay on call all day and never had to go into work which really made the holiday for me!


Emma & Hannah

She loves hats-


Li'l miss Patriotic-




Claire and Uncle Danny (she's smiling)



The horses were Claire's favorite part of the parade-

By the end of the parade Claire was tired and ready to perch on her favorite spot to watch the parade and get sticky sucker drips in Matt's hair-

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Tell hannah I love her! Our summer has been so busy! We saw amazing fireworks on the 4th of July! They were beautiful to see. And lightning bugs were all around so it was all the more pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete