Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dress up fun

Matt's cousin get married a couple of weekends ago, and I just love an excuse to get my girls all dressed up pretty. It's so much fun to doll them up!

Claire fell asleep during the ceremony.  She's such an angel.

She slept through all the cheering as the bride and groom left the church.

She woke up and was ready to party by the time we got to the reception. 
Her new smile-


My big girl was looking gorgeous and having a blast with her cousins.

Claire loved drinking water out of the fancy glasses, and yes, she dumped a full one all over the pretty table no less than 2 seconds after we sat down.  What can you do?


Yeah, new smile again!  Ready for her to start opening her eyes!


And I love this one of the girls and was so sad it didn't turn out!  Stupid me forgetting to adjust the camera setting before I picked it up and starting snapping away.  I had to include it anyway, would have been so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Claire's dress. I almost got it for Ellie, only she didn't have a reason to wear it at the time. And the hat, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a character Claire is! Love the picture of the two together. That is love even if it is blurry!

    ReplyDelete