Friday, October 14, 2011

Fire Safety

 This past week was fire safety week at Hannah's school.  Each day they talked about a different part of fire safety.
 To finish off the week their class took a field trip to the local fire station and I got to go along!
The kids had so much fun climbing on all the trucks and seeing the firemen dress up in all their gear.
 My favorite part was when the kids got to crawl around in a smoke filled room.  So realistic and scary to be in there!
 I loved being able to spend part of the school day with my big girl too!
 Although she cried when it was time to leave and wanted to come home early with me which made leaving really hard.  I don't know if I'll be visiting her class again anytime soon!
Check out that cool fireman's hat she made out of paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment