Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cousin Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's

The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  They came inside filthy and exhausted, and cried when it was time to leave!  Adrienne, Hannah, and Lane spent most of their time cleaning a stall in the barn for a "club house".  I can remember doing the same thing with me sisters, we even chose the same stall of the barn.


I won't tell them about how much fun we used to have in the hay loft.  It seems way too dangerous looking back!


While the big kids played in the barn, Claire explored outside, meeting a kitty-

She had a blast riding in the little gator with Rylin.  I could hear Rylin chattering away to Claire as she drove her, and once in awhile they'd both burst into giggles.  I love watching them play together!


2 comments:

  1. I remember how fun it was, and the time I found a pitch fork in the hay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were dangerous! Man we have cute kids!

    ReplyDelete