While Hannah and Matt were at the football game, Claire and I headed over to the Amana Colonies for their Oktoberfest celebration. There was a parade, it was really sunny, so I didn't take many pictures, but Claire made a candy haul...
Then as we were walking towards our car Claire spotted the pony rides and said "I think that horsey wants me to ride him" She was right, she's a good little cowgirl, I didn't even need to walk by her!
There were a bunch of hay bales set up to race around, Claire was a natural, leaping from bale to bale...
There was also a little barrel train-
and some crafts!
She made a pumpkin and wreath, she's quite proud of both-
I think she had a pretty fun day! She gets left out a lot when Hannah goes off to do big girl activities, so it was fun to take her by herself to have some fun!
Here is a little video of Claire riding her pony-
Wow, cute!
ReplyDelete