Having just been to Shedd Aquarium the month before, I didn't expect to be impressed by the Minnesota Aquarium in the Mall of America, but it definitely exceeded my expectations! It wasn't as big as Shedd, but it had most of the best parts! The girls had a blast!
I only had my cell phone camera, so the pictures aren't the best, but I can't help but take millions of pictures everywhere I go-
Claire thought she could get all those tiny baby fish to swim into her hands, she didn't understand the glass keeping them from her-
She wanted to touch this shark that way laying on the top of the aquarium tunnel-
Matt lifted him up to touch the shark-
There was a fish right up against the glass that she had to kiss here-
A really neat place to check out if you're ever in Minnesota!
Aww precious her wanting the fish to swim into her little hands!
ReplyDelete