Friday, March 8, 2013

More Winter (Because it Just isn't Going Away)

We've had a couple of really nice snowy days for the girls to play outside this week!  Far better than the super cold and super windy days we've had previously this winter! 
 
Both girls have been spending an hour or more outside each afternoon playing in the snow and enjoying some fresh air!  I think they're super ready for Spring!
 
Claire looks up to Hannah so much, I couldn't ask for a better big sister for her!



 




 
 
Bella loves to play in the snow too, but it doesn't take long before she is shaking with shivers!  Even that doesn't stop her snow romping and I always end up having to force her back into the house-
 
Tuesday was a snow day from school, and the girls and neighbor girls spent the better part of the day outside together!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment