Thursday, June 27, 2013

This Week

Pictures from our week!  This week Hannah will finish up her swimming lessons and softball!  I'm anxious for a few things to be finishing up so we can have a more relaxing Summer!
 
Today after swim lessons Claire ran ahead of us into the locker room.  I couldn't find her right away when we got inside-
 
Guess where I found her!

 
Little stinker!

 
Hannah finished up Safety Village last week!  It's a really awesome 2 week camp focusing on safety.  Water safety, fire safety, gun safety, stranger safety, bike safety, poison safety, and lots of other great stuff for kids to know!

 
Also the girls found a baby bunny this week!  I'm pretty sure he's the little guy that's been eating the heck out of all my lilies, but the girls are in love with him and begged to bring him in the house (we did not).
 

 
You can barely see him in this last pic, but he's just snuggled under that lily Claire is holding up-
 


1 comment:

  1. Aww cute little bunny!
    I wish we had a safety camp around here, what a great thing for kids!

    ReplyDelete