Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fritz's

While we were in Kansas City we stopped for lunch at a fun little diner called Fritz's. Little electric trains run all around the top of the restaurant, and your dinner is brought to you by the train! So much FUN! Hannah watched excitedly as all the trains traveled by us, waiting impatiently for the one that would stop at our table and deliver our food!



4 comments:

  1. we went there once! - I loved the Crown Center (I think that's where Fritzs was). Did you go to Kelidascope? Anyway, Hannah is such a cutie - I'm still in love with her gorgeous curls.

    glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn would love that! Looks like fun and you got your music working! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick and I ate there (w/o Eleanor) when we were in KC back in May. It was pretty neat and I can see how the girls would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! At Crown Center, so much fun!! Kalidescope was closed the day we were there, which was so disappointing because I loved going there when I was little! Hannah had a blast anyway though!

    ReplyDelete