Friday, June 4, 2010

Henry Doorly Zoo

Our first stop on our mini vacation was the Omaha zoo, it's one of my favorites! Hannah had a blast checking out all the animals. She's going to be a little photographer like mommy, I think, she spent a lot of time chasing down animals and trying to get the perfect picture of them!




We went to the Leid Jungle first, it's my favorite part, and we had these little red-haired monkies following us around for awhile. Either they really liked Claire or her green stroller, because one of them tried to jump in with her! Luckily I pulled the stroller away in time!


Hannah and I rode the "skyfari" around the zoo to get an above ground look at everything. It was fun and relaxing! I think the highlight of Hannah's entire zoo experience was watching a rhino poop as we went over him!


Daddy got Claire down for a short nap while Hannah and I were on the skyfari too, poor girl, she was so tired the whole trip! A quick stop to cool off with a snowcone,
and it was off to the desert dome!

Next we checked out thr gorilla's habitat,
Hannah made friends with this guy who came up to the window to check her out. She tried to get him to wave at her, but he just stared away at her!

And just a few more random shots of the girls enjoying the zoo!







2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Rhino poop is exciting, especially when you are 4. Love the U tree Hannah is sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! Such cute pictures of the girls!

    ReplyDelete