Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little fishies!

The girls had a blast swimming in our hotel pool. Hannah has always been a little fish, and Claire is just the same, she was trying to jump off the side into the pool as soon as she saw the water! It looks like Claire even knows how to swim, but she was actually trying to crawl away from us while in the water, silly girl!




2 comments:

  1. I tried to get the swimsuit Claire is wearing for Ellie- they didn't have it in her size. I LOVE it. I think we should go shopping together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love it too, so adorable! Hannah has the matching big girl one too and they have the hats! I told you I'm out of control at Gymboree!
    That would definatly be fun to go shopping together! We need to get Claire and Ellie together to play, she loves kids her size!!

    ReplyDelete