We got to Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas eve night, the real Christmas Eve, not the one we'd pretended at home :)
The girls tried to convince Uncle Joey to let them sleep on his new air mattress with him, but he didn't think he'd get much sleep with two wiggly girls, so he kicked them out at bedtime, but they did have fun snuggling before bed!
We woke up Christmas morning to a huge pile of presents!
I love how in every picture of people opening gifts I took, they all have huge smiles on their faces!
Clairie got lots of new books, which she loved!
Katie made/knit her this adorable outfit! I love it!
Aren't she and Rylin adorable little matchie things!!
The matching outfits I made the girls turned out really cute too!
We attempted some cute pictures of all the cousins together!
Everything was so absolutely beautiful I couldn't help but snap a bunch of pictures!
We had a great time being home and seeing everyone. We don't all get to be home together nearly often enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment