Matt has a distant cousin who coordinates volunteers for the Iowa City Community Theatre. She was needing volunteers to help out with the play this weekend, and it just happened to be Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. We knew Hannah would love it, so we agreed to man the souvenir stand in exchange for getting to see the play for free!
Here are Matt and the girls selling magic wands!
Both girls loved the play! I knew Hannah would love it, but I was surprised that it kept Claire's attention the whole time too! There was just enough singing and dancing to grab her attention! After the show the whole cast came out to meet everyone and Hannah had to run around and get everyone to autograph her program!
She also wanted her picture with Cinderella.
Prince Christopher
and the Fairy Godmother!
The girls has to check out the set after the play too, Hannah loved it!!
I'm so glad the girls loved the theatre, we'll have to take them to more plays in the future for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment