Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Betty jr.

One of my many resolutions this new year is to spend more time focusing on the girls and less time worrying about the mess.  So today Hannah made and baked cookies, all by herself.  I just read the recipe and took pictures and she did it all.  I've known she was capable for awhile now, but have a hard time giving up the control!  Today we did it, and she is so proud!  She's a little Betty Crocker jr.!   I barely even yelled when she dumped half a scoop of flour onto the counter and floor :) 



Yeah, she even scooped the cookies off the hot pan!  I was nervous, but she wasn't, she did perfect!


They're yummy too!!  We've been having "girlie time" while Claire naps.  Per Hannah's request, today was nail painting, 3 games (two of Guess Who and one of Memory), cookie baking, and then a movie.  I'm blogging while watching the movie, but Hannah says it's allowed since all the pictures are of her!

1 comment: