Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stir crazy


The thing I hate most about Winter is being cooped up in the house all day with the girls.  Claire's been sick, Matt's been working long hours, and today after nap I decided we just had to get OUT!!  An impromptu trip to the children's museum was in order.  We got lucky today and pulled into the parking lot just as a bus full of kids was leaving, so we had things pretty much to ourselves!

First some grocery shopping, Claire likes the produce aisle best -

Then the hospital, Claire likes to take care of the babies -

 She's so sweet, rocking the baby -

 Hannah practiced her dental hygiene skills -

 I'm not sure what she was doing to this poor guy's tongue -

 The art room is Hannah's favorite, she loves to create -

 One of her masterpieces -

 Claire loves the ball room -

 Last the girls made me some pizzas -

 Just as we were leaving, Claire had to run off and drive the ambulance for a couple minutes, silly girl -

1 comment: