Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Day overload!

All I wanted was one cute picture of the girls together so I could get some Valentine's Day cards ordered to send to the grandparents.  I bathed the girls, put on the matching outfits I handmade them, and snapped 131 pictures.  Still, I didn't manage to get a single perfect picture of the girls.  Hannah was being very cooperative today, Claire, not so much! 
Here are some of my favorites of Hannah -




Pictures of Claire didn't go so well, most of mine looked like this -
or this-
She did flash me her new cheesy smile for a couple-



Getting your picture taken is pure torture-


and my group shots (which is all I wanted, just one cute picture of them together - ONE)-



this was the best I got-
Oh well, maybe next year!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! They are adorable. All I can think with the second to last picture (and some of C's alone shots) is "Be my Valentine or you'll make me cry."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have these made into a photo book for the grandparents...with the captions! I laughed so hard, so I'm sure they would love it!

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing as well! Those while not what you had in mind are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. You will appreciate these more someday then perfect smiles.

    ReplyDelete