Monday, August 22, 2011

Pictures

We took the girls in to get 6 year pictures and 2 year pictures done this past weekend. I was so amazed at how good they did. Last time we took Claire in for pictures she was scared and cried the whole time. This time around she watched what Hannah did, then ran up and tried so hard to copy her. We got so many sweet pictures of them, and since I clearly believe there is no such thing as too many pictures, we bought a bunch, and got the CD :)
Here are a few of my favorites!



I'm a big fan of a plain old white background.  The last photographer we had tried to argue with me that white on white wouldn't look good, that my kids would have floating heads.  I like floating heads I guess, I think they look good!  I hate busy backdrops!




Does she look ornery, or what?



 


A lot, I know, but I think they're so cute!  I love these girls :)

3 comments:

  1. i like floating heads too! good work momma. they are all so cute! how will you ever pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white or black backgrounds as well. Very basic. Where did you get these done? They are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    Portrait Innovations.

    ReplyDelete