Thursday, August 18, 2011

TWO!

Claire turned two on Wednesday. She is such a 2-year old too, tantrums and talking more and more every day! She's so much fun to be around, we all love her so much!
She is still just at Mickey mouse obsessed as ever!

Matt and I took her out to the park for a picnic lunch.  We never do things with her alone, so it was kind of nice to have that special time to spend just focusing on her on her special day.

She has a hard time eating outside, she'd much rather be playing at the park than eating.

It was super hot out, but we got in some swinging time before heading home to wait for Hannah to get back from school


I absolutely love when she tries to hide her smile-

I made a Mickey cake to have with my parents-



Claire got a couple of cards that sing Mickey mouse songs to her - she loves them!
She's a present opening pro now-

Her lawn mower and

little people farm were two of her favorite gifts-

Since she won't eat cake, I made Claire a little pile of Hershey bar squares (her favorite treat) with a candle-

She loved it and knew to blow out the candle right away!
Happy birthday to my sweet, beautiful girl! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE HERSHEY BAR TREAT! hudson would not eat cake either. just recently changed that up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!

    ReplyDelete