Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bahia Honda State Park

We checked out lots of different beaches and parks while in Florida and Bahia Honda was a great one!
As a disclaimer for this post I have to say that I get bored sitting at the beach and to entertain myself take hundreds upon hundreds of pictures.  I know I'm posting a lot, but really, these are just a few of my favorites from the day.  And, I miss Florida, so maybe I'm posting a few extra for that reason too :)

   


Matt and the big girls spent most of their time playing out in the deeper water, so I was forced to stay on land with Claire, watching her play in the sand, and taking pictures.



One of my favorites-






We visited a couple of different beaches within the park, they were all great-



I love this picture of Hannah and Adrienne snorkeling right off the shore, so funny!

The beach really wears my baby out, she slept so much on this vacation, it was crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment