After spending two days cooped up in the house with Hannah being sick, we needed to get out and get some fresh air today. We headed to the park, one a little further from our house than we normally venture, but it has a tire swing, and the girls love it!
(I love the way Claire is watching Hannah in this pic)
There is a merry-go-round there too, fun, old-school park toys-
Claire's face when I told her it was time to go (after playing over an hour)
Hannah pouting when we weren't following her plan for the afternoon-
We stopped by a second park that is just down the road from the first. This park doesn't have much for equipment, just fun places to explore. The girls ran the entire time we were there, Claire following close behind her big sister the whole time-
So much fun, I love watching them play!
No comments:
Post a Comment