Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girls Being Sweet Together Today


Just a couple pictures I snapped of the girls being sweet together today. 

Claire and I ran to the grocery store today and as we were walking past the frozen vegetables she started asking for corn.  I walked down to grab a bag of the frozen kernels we usually buy and she started crying.  Apparently she'd spotted some frozen corn, still on the cob.  So I grabbed a package and she took it, said "yes, my special corn" and kissed the package.  Such a silly girl, she and Hannah had corn on the cob for an after school snack and ate the entire package!  I think they're ready for Summer and some good Iowa sweetcorn!


Today during gymnastics class Claire was walking along the balance beam and she turned to me and said "I'm walking slow, like a sloth"  Then later as she hung upside down from a bar she said "this is how a three-toed sloth sits"  She's been watching an episode of Diego about sloths, and apparently been taking some notes.


The girls were so sweet together this afternoon.  Hannah spent time after school trying to teach Claire how to ride her old bike.  Then Claire spent some time following her big sister around like a second shadow.


I love them!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I love the sweet corn and kissing her special corn! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet girls and I love their strawberries!

    ReplyDelete