Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bella

.After much bargaining and begging, the girls convinced us that we needed a puppy to join our family!  Bella joined us this past Saturday and has quickly slide right in as a member of our family!

10 weeks old and weighing only 2 pounds, she's tiny and petite and super sweet!


I keep joking that she isn't even going to know how to walk, because the girls hold her and carry her around all day long!



Her very favorite toy is to find one of Claire's binkys.  Now that she knows we'll take it away from her if we find her with one, she searches them out and runs around in circles as fast as she can with it in her mouth!



Keeping up with two girls is very tiring for a little puppy!




Bella has stolen all of our hearts, we're so happy to have her with us!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can only imagine how much the girls love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one with the binky is ridiculously cute. Post it on facebook so I can comment.

    ReplyDelete