Claire is always begging to play with the bubbles in the dishwater when I do dishes. Finally after much harassment I got the bright idea to scoop the bubbles off the top of the water into a big dish and give her a set-up of her own to play!
She had so much fun, she played for nearly two hours with the bubbles and bowl of water, stopped for a snack, and then went back to playing some more ( I had to renew the bubbles a couple of times)!
More and more mermaids and girls joined the bubble bath until it was quite the party!
So much fun! We'll definitely be doing this again in the near future! I was able to get so much done while she sat and played bubbles!
After 2 hours of playing with the bowl of bubbles she went upstairs and took a bubble bath with her mermaids as well, she just couldn't get enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment