By the time I got home from work at 8am Easter morning, Hannah had already been up for several hours and gone through all the baskets. She'd tried on her flip flops, sampled her candy, and scouted out where all the hidden eggs were located. Her fake surprise as she looked into her basket was comical. She eagerly ran up to wake Claire so she could peek in her basket too when I got home!
The baskets - even Bella got a basket from the Easter bunny (per Hannah's insistence)
Claire was still a little sleepy, but was excited by her basket full of goodies!
Hannah and her fake smile, I mean basket!
She got the mp3 player she's been wanting!
After baskets we went on our egg hunt, then had puffed french toast, which has become out holiday breakfast tradition! Then I went to sleep for a few hours, gotta love working holidays!!
Man your Easter Bunny is more generous than the one I grew up with. Lucky girls.
ReplyDelete