The girls didn't get to wear their Easter dresses on Easter, since I was working, or on the day we celebrated, since it was too cold. I wanted to at least have a couple pictures for the scrapbook in the cute little matching polka dot dresses, so we had a photoshoot in the backyard yesterday afternoon. Hannah wasn't in the mood to sit, she was having way to much fun playing on the swingset and running around the yard, and although Claire sat for awhile, she wanted to look at the grass and not at me! I did manage to get a couple of cute shots anyway! This is the only one with both girls looking at the camera at the same time!

Claire had a bunny barette, first Easter bib, Easter dress, and even first Easter socks! Be prepared for photo overload!


I am so in love with those cheeks!! She looks like she was saying "Hey, this one was empty!"

Where did that little hole come from?


She tried to take off for the flowers!

And while Claire and I played photoshoot, Hannah was busy with this!


No, it isn't real, it's a plastic Easter egg that she made a nest for out of grass and dirt and stuck in the tree hoping a bird would come sit on it. So far the poor plastic egg is still without a bird to warm it!

We were outside for over an hour, so of course there was an outfit change for Hannah, she can't wear any one thing that long!
And lastly, I noticed while we were out that my one surviving lilac bush is blooming! Yay :)
That first one turned out really good, pretty girls. I love the one of Claire crawling away.
ReplyDelete