We somehow lost the ducky toy on the walk!
Then it was admiring my daffodils, they're all blooming and soooo pretty! I can't wait for the tulips to open up too! Hannah didn't want to get close to them, too many bugs buzzing around for her!

And last some time on the swings for Hannah, while Claire sat in the grass and watched excitedly! We also tried to walk to the park, but it started raining as soon as we got there, so we had to turn around and walk home as quickly as I could walk with Claire strapped to my chest and pushing Hannah in the stroller!
And now we hide in the basement till the storms pass!
Ohmygoodness your girls are just so adorable! I love the spring pics, and your blog is great!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Claire in the hat in front of your flowers looks so much like the ones we took 4 years ago of our older two. The girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!!
ReplyDeleteJessi, it's the same hat that Hannah wore that day! Thanks!