Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Some people look at a yard filled with dandelions and see only weeds ruining the green lawn, but ask Hannah and she'll tell you they're precious beautiful flowers! She's been spending a lot of time making bouquets lately, filling vases with water and using the flowers as a "centerpiece" for our table! She was so mad when I wouldn't buy flowers at the grocery store the other day yelling, "Mom, we never have a centerpiece!" That girl is a Martha Stewart clone, but she's perfectly happy to have her centerpiece made out of dandelions, and that makes me happy too!


The other fun thing about dandelions in making wishes when they go to seed. On our walk to the park the other day, Hannah picked a dandelion and as she blew out the seeds she said,
"I wish I could marry a boy when I'm only 4."
So I said, "I hope that doesn't come true, because there is no way Daddy and I will let you get married when you're 4."
And Hannah says "Well mom, we'll just have to see about that!"
Little stinker, she is so wedding obsessed!
I LOVE Hannah and her comments/thoughts! Can I have her? Or at least have Ellie be similar (I love the girlie girls).
ReplyDelete