Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lunch on the deck!

Anywhere outside is definaly Hannah's favorite place to eat when the weather is nice, so Tuesday after preschool we had lunch out on the deck! Nothing fancy, just mac&cheese, yogurt, and oranges, but Hannah said it was the best lunch ever! I think eating it outside made it all taste way better!


And little Claire has decided that she LOVES oranges! She started crying when I took her first slice away because she was using her two little teeth to take bites out of the peel! I stopped her at two slices so she wouldn't get a tummy ache, but I think she'd have eaten the whole orange if allowed!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. I wish I could visit you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Andy! Maybe when you graduate you'll get a job in this area!

    ReplyDelete