Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Year

I can't believe it has already been one year since my sweet little Claire joined our family, she fits in so well, and is so completley loved by all of us that it seems like she's always been here!
(Last day in my belly)


(First breath )

Hannah's first meeting with her new sister, less than an hour old!

Sisterly love started early and has remained strong, I hope they always love and adore each other the way they do now! (1 week)
(2 weeks)
(3 weeks)
( learning to push up, 4 weeks)
(2 months)( A ham already at 4 months, Claire loves to joke and giggle at herself!)
( Learning to sit, 5months)
(a pro at sitting, 6 months)
>( loving the outdoors already at 7 months)
(8 months)

(loves picnics in the park, 9 months)
(So full of attitude, 10 months)
(11 months)
At 12 months Claire is 24 pounds (90th %), 30.5 inches tall (90th%) and her head is 18 inches (75%), She has a vocabulary of 11 words, "this, that, out, up, kiss, mama, dada, ball, bath, yeah, and owch", plus alot of grunting and screaming and babbeling to get her point across! Her favorite foods are cheese, pasta, grapes, and peas. She loves to be with her sister and play outside, especially in the water. She never stops moving, I don't think it's physically possible for her. She hates anything that keeps her from moving, like the carseat!

Claire, we can't wait to see everything you have in store for us in the future!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl. I think God should have made babies stay babies for at least 10 years! It just goes by way too fast, before you even get to revel in their babyhood they are little people. Happy Birthday Baby Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love all the pictures you posted. I can't believe she is 1 already. :(

    ReplyDelete