Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home, Sweet Home!!

We got in late last night and pretty much ate dinner and fell straight into bed. We all were exhausted and sleeping in our own bed was soooo nice! I completely filled my 4 gig memory card on this trip, first time ever, so I have tons of pictures to post, but a mountain on laundry and a soak in the tub are calling me, so that will have to wait for another time! I'll leave you with one of my favorites from the trip though! We all had a blast and enjoyed our time together, but were happy to return home, all except for Hannah who didn't want to leave!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I cannot wait to see more pictures. Makes me want to plan a trip to Disney now! Ok, maybe in a few years- but I can start dreaming now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! They look so cute in the outfits you made!

    ReplyDelete