Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meeting the Princesses!

One of the highlights of our trip for Hannah was a breakfast we had scheduled with the princesses. She was so excited to meet them all again! We didn't get to meet Mulan, Pocahontas, Jasmin, or Tiana, but we met all the rest and she was beaming each time she saw one walk by! We dolled my girl all up in her Cinderella costume and set of for our breakfast. First she got her plate at the breakfast buffet, although she was so excited about the princesses she hardly ate.
Then the princesses started to show up! First Ariel -
Snow White
Princess Aurora

Cinderella - When Matt saw this picture and told Hannah he couldn't even tell which was the real Cinderella she told him, so seriously "I'm the little one, dad!" I love it!!
All of us with Belle
Hannah and Belle
We celebrated Claire's first birthday there too, it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I went to a breakfast with the characters one time when we went as well. I was 16 at the time and it wasn't nearly as cool- but still neat. Looks like Hannah was/is the perfect age for Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Looks like she was not afraid at all to get in there and get her picture taken with them!

    ReplyDelete