Monday, September 13, 2010

Character Time

Oh my goodness we saw a lot of characters while at Disney, and Hannah wanted her picture with as many of them as possible! Claire on the other hand was scared of pretty much all of them, except for her beloved Minnie Mouse! While in Florida Claire developed a Minnie obsession! Every time we were in a store I'd show her several toy choices, and every time she'd pick the Minnie out of the options. She'd get so excited when she saw her in the parks, or just to see her picture on a shirt, silly girl!

Chip and Dale

Safari Minnie
Safari Mickey
Goofy
One of the few shots of all of us!
Rafiki
Blue - notice Claire trying to push him away from us!
Daisy
Pluto
Thumper
Miss Bunny and Thumper
We saw Pooh and Tigger everywhere! I had no idea they were so popular!
I was trying to get Claire to smile and they took the picture with my stupid face, nice!
More Pooh
More Tigger
Pooh again!
Tigger again
Eeyore
Piglet - Claire didn't know he was back there, lol!

Belle, we saw her a lot too!
Goofy
Donald Duck
Minnie!
This was at the Beach Club resort, so the characters were wearing their beach ware!
Mary Poppins

Alice in Wonderland
Mad Hatter
Sheriff Woody
Buzz Lightyear

Hannah got to get up and dance with the Little Einsteins, which she loved!
Jojo
Lightening McQueen and Mater
McQueen
Handy Manny
Leo and Annie
June
Leo terrified Claire

I was hot!
And Goofy (guess we saw him a lot too) right before riding Pirates of the Caribbean!

Yep, tons of pictures, just like I said, and yet we didn't manage to get a single picture with a traditional Minnie for Claire - guess we'll have to make another trip back!

1 comment:

  1. I am chuckling, I don't know what I love more, the pic of Claire shoving the character away, your goofy face trying to get Claire to smile or the look of love on Hannah's face when she is meeting Mary Poppins. (By the way I see you rocked the pink backpack at times as well) : )

    ReplyDelete