Hannah in Minnie's Country House
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
On the rides!
Both girls loved going on all the rides at Disney, they have no fear!
Hannah in Minnie's Country House
Claire on the Disney railroad train, she thought she was such a big girl sitting alone on the bench!
The girls loved riding Price Charming's Regal Carousel
Claire cried and threw a fit when the ride was over and it was time to get off, she loved it, we rode it twice and even that wasn't enough!
The girl's on the Magic Carpets of Aladdin.
Hannah from the top of the ride.
Hannah driving in the Tomorrowland Speedway. I have to say she isn't a very good driver, I'm scared for her to turn 16!
They spend a lot of time running around the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set, so much fun!


Hannah on the Kilimanjaro Safari, both girls loved this ride!
Me and the girls on Tricera top spin, another favorite!
Plus we rode hundreds of other rides I didn't get pictures of, the girls really loved the rides and we were so lucky that the lines to ride were never too bad!
Hannah in Minnie's Country House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE Disney! It looks like you guys had a blast. The girls' clothes turned out great. Did you make Claire's hair clips as well?
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteYes :)