Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Worldly Travels

I think this if the final Disney World post, and then I can get back to all the pictures of our normal everyday stuff like picnics and parks that have been piling up the past two weeks!

We took the girls through the different Countries at Epcot, it was a lot of walking, but they had a great time. Aside from Hannah breaking an ornament in Germany and Claire trying to steal a stuffed toy from a shop in Japan (Hannah noticed when we were half past the next Country that Claire was still holding the toy and we had to run it all the way back), I had a great time too!

This is probably the closest I, and hopefully the girls, will ever get to international travel, since I'm scared of it, so we made the most of each Country!

They had these little Kidcot stations in each country where the kids could color a mask and get a stamp from each country.
Hannah had a lot of fun making her mask, though somewhere along the way she ended up loosing the stick with all her stamps though.
Our first stop was Norway because that's where we had breakfast. Here Hannah is with a troll. She loved Norway, they had a ride called Maelstrom, I think we rode it three times in a row before she got distracted by a kidcot station and we could get away.
This is in front of the Norway!

Next we backtracked to Mexico where they had a cool street market set up. Hannah had fun looking at everything they had for sale, and I got a Christmas tree ornament there. This pic. is Hannah in front of a fountain in the market.
Next it was off to China. Hannah, being Hannah!
This puppet was in China also, Hannah had fun playing around with it!

Belle was waiting in France.

The girls by a fountain in Morocco, it was a pretty cool area.
Hannah in Japan


The girls outside Morocco

Hannah drumming in the Outback.

Yeah, they were all hot and tired by the time we finished our trip around the world, and annoyed with my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment