Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cocoa Beach Florida

We had to hit the beach while in Florida. Hannah loves the ocean, and Claire had never seen it, so it was a must! It rained the entire drive to Cocoa Beach, so we were worried that our only free day for the beach would be ruined, but the clouds parted and we ended up with beautiful weather for out time at the ocean!

Claire was a little nervous to start, but within a few minutes she was running towards the waves and I spent the entire time we were there trying to keep her from drowning. The girl has no fear, she'd run towards the water, fall, and the waves would wash over her. It didn't even bother her, she'd head for the open ocean again and again!

Hannah wanted to spend all her time out about waist deep, letting the waves push her over and over! Here are a few of the pictures I got when I wasn't running after Claire!


























No comments:

Post a Comment