With our membership to the Coralville Children's Museum we also get admission to all the museums within their network, so we like to search them out when we travel. This was our second time at the Chicago Children's Museum on Navy Pier. The girls had so much fun playing there!
A water room, which we don't have in Coralville-
The girls loved this climbing area! Little monkey Claire had no problem climbing up the net, she only had to sit on Hannah's head once to switch positions as they climbed up!
The girls loved these screens too, so much fun!
Claire says "Dance to the bootiful music mommy; DANCE!!" I tried to pretend I didn't hear her, but she was insistent, so I looked around to make sure no one was watching and then danced like a fool while she played "beautiful" music on the piano! The things I do for my kids!!
We had to promise them an ice cream to get them out of the museum, I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it there!
No comments:
Post a Comment