Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks!

The girls had so much fun waiting for the fireworks to start last night!  The did relay races with their friends, played with bubbles, glow sticks, and sparklers!

Hannah and her buddy Finn-

Claire with her pal Lucie - it's so much fun to watch these two together!


Claire has such a pretty smile!

Both girls are super into sparklers this year - I think we've done a few the past 4 nights in a row!


I was trying to figure out the best camera setting for really seeing the glow of the necklace but keeping it exposed enough to see the kids.  This one is a little dark, but still cute!


Claire was a little nervous when the fireworks actually started.  She sat snuggled up in my lap, and after a couple of big booms she'd wimper that she wanted to get back in the car, but after they were all over she couldn't stop chattering about how much fun and how pretty they were!   I love the Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment